Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back from Gozo

As the tradition goes, on the last week of August me and my friends parted for a weekend in a Gozitan farmhouse. We hired the same farmh0use in which we went last year and to no surprise it still many essentials missing. Then why did we hire it again? Because it has a massive pool which is the main attraction for us. However we will be changing the place next year becasue we couldnt take the recklessness of the owners any longer. We did revenge however. Our actions consisted mainly of smashing an egg on the TV (NB: showing only one channel), throwing rubbish after the TV set and scrathcing the floor by means of a wooden bench. Dont call us vandals...just defenders of our rights.

Leaving the above aside, the rest was simply unforgettable! Whole days were spent in the pool; swimming and playing strange games which only my more imaginative friends can ever come up with. The cherry on the cake was the last night and the morning after. M suggested to prepare a syncronized-swimming coreography for the night. We took this extremely seriously and were busily painting our faces with very pleasant make-up ( tridx tmur kemm kien pleasant!) Mine consisted of black eye-shadow which went up almost to my brain, 2 flaming red cheeks - redder than those of a clown, dark lipstick which disformed the shape of my lips, and a fake beauty spot down my chin (anyone interested in me?) :P After all was set, we headed for the pool area where Y agreed to film our much precious show. Well, the show was marvelous...I'm still surprised that I'm alive after swallowing a gallon of chlorine because I just couldnt stop laughing. The morning after was celebrated by putting all types of chairs, glasses and snack packets into the pool as we swore to destroy the house to pieces.

I promised you that adult acts were going to take place...and they did! Apart from those private acts which remained private, some private acts, in reality turned out to be public. I cant count the times I found myself undressed out of my bikini or trying to put someonelse out of their swimsuits. These activities were girls only although things got worse as time passed by. But I must admit...this was not the first time I swimmed naked and I confirmed the I love that sensation!

3 comments:

Coemgen said...

naughty, that's what u are!

born_to_try said...

Rofl! NO...don't call us that! The situation is much calmer now ;)

Coemgen said...

must be calmer! ur back in homeland no?!