Thursday, January 24, 2008

Exam postponed

Nice when you've been studying 2 whole days for tomorrow's exam and you receive a message the type "Tomorrow's exam has been postponed to a week later". Isn't it? It's even nicer when you consider that your brain won't memorise what you studied now for a week later and that the day before the new date I have another exam that finishes at 5pm. How on earth am I going to study what I did in 2 days just between 6.30pm. till around 9.am next morning?

The brilliant idea of it all is that the concerned department won't even dare to contact you and you get to know through a dear fellow who happened to go to university and by chance sees the new notice and sms collegues.

All this continues to proof my hypothesis: the University of ***** is nothing but stinky shit!!

So what I just want to say to all the responsible:
Thank you very much AND
FUCK YOU all!!!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

are you pissed off by any chance? :))

ahh i would've been too!

born_to_try said...

I'm just stunned about the fact that we just don't know how to make something right!