Monday, January 15, 2007

Meet to cheat

Yesterday, I was reading this article and I couldn't help but pity the valueless world we happen to be living in. It regards some internet-based agencies that help married people, who for some reason or another are unhappy in their marriage, to find a sexual partner who is in the same situation as them. The agency also provides an alibi for the person involved so as not to get caught!

Case 1: a man found out that his wife was cheating on him. As a revenge he set out to date women in this way. In this case hi5 to you man! May you have as many women in a day as your supposedly wife will have men in her entire lifetime. The only drawback is that you may be a complice in the deterioration of someonelse's marriage.

Case 2: a woman is unhappy in her marriage because her husband is so indulged in his work that they hadnt have sex for the last 10 years. Here I blame the husband. Persons who know that they dont have time for something should not engage someone else in this something with them. The only drawback is as above.

Case 3: a man goes to such agencies because his wife has developed an illness and, without her having an option she could not be the wife she used to be. The man states that by having sexual relationships with other women he is learning how to be a better husband for his wife. Omg! How farther than this egoism can possibly go? Have we forgotten that when we engage in a relationship (of any kind) with someone, we are doing this for the better and for the worse? I dont think we've forgotten. It's just a matter of us running away from our responsibilities. As if he would have been a happy man if he had to be the one who fell ill and his wife did this to him? I wonder what's next....next time my mother feels sick I try to find another mother for the day or what?

The mentality of me, myself and I, which
apparently engulfs most people, really disgusts me; especially so when at the end of the day we all depend on one another. Oh values where are you? Down the drain I have just realized. Thank god that most of the time I'm surrounded with those few people that still have a notion that values once existed.

No comments: