Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A day dedicated to us

Yep we needed this day alone together Baks...me & you, you & me. The last days of 2006 were not quite what one would wish for. Although things were already settled between us we didn't have the desired enough time to just concentrate on us, away from work, university, good friends and BAD friends. And this was it: the 2 nd January, just you and me.

The choice of location was excellent. I really loved those clay cliffs, green countryside and spectacular beach. I can't complain on those short pauses for kisses and hugs neither :) It's all a girl could wish for I must admit. And you gave it to me. I'm so proud, grateful and yeah...happy...after such a long time.

For all this and much more I'd like to thank you. You don't know how much I appreciate this and every other little insignificant detail (buying me chocolate while at the ladies) because these mean the world to me. I'd like also to let you know that I regret the moment when I got angry at you because I was so afraid to follow that path. For a split of a second I kind of forgot that nothing is impossible when I'm with you. In fact, nothing is because hand in hand we did make it!

Baks, I love you dearly...more than words can actually say. Only 1 thing was missing yesterday. I'm not blaming you; it's because things came the way they did. But I'm sure we'll compensate for it tonight ;)




No comments: