Monday, August 06, 2007

Scarface

This is a film that impresses you. Al Pacino at his best. Words from this movie keep getting at you, and every time they get to you...you realise over and over again the truth in them.

- "I always tell the truth, even when I lie"

- " Lesson number one: Don't underestimate the other guy's greed!"
"Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply."

- " I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!"

- "Every day above ground is a good day."

-"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women"

-"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one"

-" You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!"

-"This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked."


These are just SOME of the phrases that keep on thumping on my ears. There are lots more. Just an interesting fact: this movie uses the word "fuck" 207 times in all. An average of 1.22 "fucks" per minute!!!!!

No comments: