Friday, January 30, 2009

Personalised Chicken Pot Pies

Last week-end I fortunately finished my end of semester exams. After all the hard work I thought I needed a well-deserved break so I dedicated Saturday 24th to me and Baksu :) We spent a morning out doing some shopping (we also had to pass through the university library...it's impossible to run from uni stuff for a whole day!!). Anyways, everything was fine. We also watched the first episode of the new Lost season...Is Benjamin Linus on the good or on the evil side? Still cannot decide!

But you cannot really have a relaxed day without doing some beloved cooking can you? We decided to bake some chicken pot pies. The idea was taken from www.weightwatchers.com. But my artistic Baksu gave them a personalised touch! Here are the results:
















Mine













Baksu's
















Esthie's















Lari's










We also managed to do some sausage rolls from the dough we had left for which unfortunately we don't have any photos. We ate them later during the night while watching Madagascar II: Retrun 2 Africa :))

No comments: