Monday, April 24, 2006

All is well that ends well

That's how the saying goes and I dare add that that's a fact. Life seems clearer now. Most of the personal problems are now over and I can therefore fully concentrate on more important things (i.e. exams). I have 4 of them this week. But I'm happy that they are near because that means that they will soon be a thing of the past. Also, I had a great weekend with boyfriend, family and friends. I can't ask for more. Moreover, my birthday is approaching bringing along with it dinners, cards and presents! I hardly can wait!! To put the cherry on the cake, our friend from Ireland confirmed that he will join us on the last weekend of our holiday in Wales. If I'm reckoning right, that will be the time when we're in Pembrokeshire including a day spent at the fun fair. I've no doubt that we're going to take those last 2 words as literally as we could. Voila` tout le monde raisonnable!!

2 comments:

WhiteShadow said...

je t'aime tous les jours pour toujours

born_to_try said...

moi aussi :)