Friday, April 14, 2006

Celebrating Good Friday's Eve

We celebrate Good Friday today in my country. The day before people visit 7 different churches as the tradition goes. Since my friends and I are not very religious we decided to celebrate the day, or rather the night, in our own style. One of our friends came up with the idea that instead of visiting 7 churches we should drink 7 different alcoholic drinks before finally settling on a particular one for the whole night. We started with white wine and passed on to shooters and you know the mixture there. Even the barman passed a comment on how much brave and courageous we must be in order to embark on such an adventure !! I was supposed to dedicate this morning to studying but with all this bubbling and all in my stomach I'm not sure I'll succeed. I'm opting for French Grammar to day because I don't find it as very intensive. Tonight we're sleeping over at my bf's farmhouse with our friends, I'm very looking forward for it!!

1 comment:

jacksonsamy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.