Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life at the moment

I can't say that I'm really living at the moment. It's more a sort of a routine-based existence. This is the third consecutive day dedicated from 8.30am to 7.00pm to studying. The only variety is what to study, yes a very inviting choice indeed! This type of existence has to continue till the 18th of May, that is the date when I'll finish my exams and that is almost a month from now. A month!! A month like this!! But then again, that is not enough. Other personal problems and stuff surface just in times like these when your moral is already rock bottom. However, I have those special persons in my life which make my life worth living for. They are there, ALWAYS, even when they are going through bad times themselves. These people I thank from the bottom of my heart and I will love you and cherish you for the rest of time!!

No comments: