Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Camping Adventure


It has been agreed that most, or at least, part of our holiday will be dedicated to camping with all its activities. We have been very busy preparing ourselves with camping equipment. For instance, the picture shows the first tent that my boyfriend and I can call ours, since we usually lend one from our friends when we camp locally. But we decided now that it is only appropriate to buy ourselves one and only God knows what will happen inside that tent ;-) Other gadgets bought were sleeping bags, towels, raincoats, torches etc etc. However I realized that I may have one problem when it comes to packing. My sleeping bag is not very compressible and it will take most of my luggage bag. Moreover, we're limited with the space in the rented mini-van so we cannot afford a lot of huge bulky bags. As a result, after considering many options, I concluded that I have to change the jeans trrousers that I usually wear when travelling with other light casual trousers which I'm in lack of. It's not so bad on second thought since this will mean more clothes in my wardrobe :)

2 comments:

Coemgen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and thanks for the comment on my blog. Hope you have a good time whilst abroad.

born_to_try said...

Sorry it took me so long to answer back. It's just that I wasn't used to the thing. I really like your blog on Maltese stuff and such.Here's that patriot speaking :p