Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The big day

The birthday festivities continued yesterday. Apart a very busy morning studying Sociology, the evening was again splendid. To celebrate the evening my bf took me to a Lebanese restaurant and I must say that I liked it a lot there. Altough the setting was not that typical the food was mouth-watering. I ate so much that against my expectation I hadn't any room left for dessert. I assume that my assistant-planner-boyfriend will call that "bad planning!" I am happy to announce that I was again the target of a bunch of presents. These new ones from the part of my bf had to do with camping, travelling and hiking stuff and which, I am sure, will prove useful in the coming June.
This is the backpack "Walkabout 45" from Lowe Alpine





And these are the quick-dry and light-weight towels from Gelert



No comments: