Monday, May 01, 2006

Surprise Birthday Party!!

I never experienced a big a surprise as this one. An odd thing is that I didn't even suspect anything! Well I have an excuse for this one since my mind was focused on exams and I didn't feel like birthday was coming. Later I got to know that the person behind the planning was my assistant- planner-boyfriend (what a coincidence!!) As soon as we arrived at this typical Maltese wine bar I immediately noticed a table rounded with our friends (all of them) including my cousin. It was only then that I noticed that they might be there for me. Up to this point I haven't even noticed the balloons and the streamers that the barman very kindly had put up for the occasion. Actually, one of my friends had to remark that for me lol. While I was struggling to open my first presents another bunch of people arrived and these were my friends from college! I never ever dreamt that this might be possible!! Having said that, I did ask my bf about some curious calls and messages that he received but I didn't want to question him up to the point that he feels that I'm not trusting him as it comes to our relationship and stuff.

As it regards cards and gifts I really can't complain!! Here is the list:
  1. Fun light bulb
  2. Bubble bath from Gadjet
  3. Xdye vest
  4. Miss Sixty body cream
  5. Accesorize necklace
  6. Bag from Things
  7. Another bag from Accesorize
I also have plenty of cards which will only be replaced when the next birthday comes. I really love cards!! One of them is really particular and reads something like this: "Women who think that they are equal to men lack ambition". (This is because I'm kind of a femminist.) Well I cannot but pass a comment of self-defence on this one. I do not think that women are equal to men. Actually, I believe that we are superior! Now, tell me who is it here that lacks ambition?!

All in all the atmosphere was great and although my college friends are not exactly the same type as my other friends everyone managed to integrate well. The good thing is that apart from munching on food (one of my favourite hobbies) and drinking, we also assisted to 2 films; Taking lives and House of Wax. Now comes the kinky bit of the story. As soon as the films finished, a blue film was showing on tv!! It took the barman quite long to realize what was happening and therefore we succeeded in viewing some clit playing and blowjobs as well. However, as the scene was passing to hardcore the barman switched the channel, no matter my insistence that now I turned adult lol.

Later I learnt that more ppl were invited but couldn't make it because of work and transport related problems. I appreciate tha attempt though and I thank from the bottom of my heart my bf and those other special people who made this birthday a one to remember!!

No comments: