Monday, May 22, 2006

Resurrection

This is the state of one who has returned to life and I'm happy to announce that that's how I feel. Exams are finally over and I'm free from studying, at least, till July. As planned, last weekend was fabulous . Eating by the sea at sunset on Friday, a night at the farmhouse on Saturday and a day swimming on Sunday...what else can I wish for? Okay, I must admit that Saturday was a bit marred by that shit-loaded of eurovision that the Maltese persist in taking so seriously, but anyways, I were expecting such a result. Since I now have plenty of free-time I am indulging myself, body and soul, into preparing an in-depth holiday plan for Wales. I am quite pleased with the work done so far.

It's good that A-levels come only once in your life!!

3 comments:

Coemgen said...

I would like to be at the Luxol for the launch but not everyone is resurrected!! I got exa a a a a ams till mid july

born_to_try said...

oh my! You're having quite a late summer. But I reckon it's your finals you'll be sitting for. So from the optimistic point of view you'll have no more exams to follow up, at least for quite a while. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do very well ;)

Coemgen said...

10x. yepp, finalS.